Mount Sinai Queens Family Health Associates
As our nation's health care system evolves, so, too, has Mount Sinai Queens evolved to deliver high-quality, full-service health care to our community. Family Health Associates is dedicated to providing comprehensive care to all our patients. This includes visits with primary care physicians as well as specialists. Even testing is done on the premises, ensuring a smooth, convenient "one-stop-shopping" experience.
Our expert team of experienced doctors provides coordinated care that addresses the health care needs of each of our adult patients. In addition, we offer a wide range of family medicine services, including gynecology, obstetrics, and midwifery, as well as pediatrics, where our young patients can play in a fun, child-friendly waiting room.
In addition to treating sick patients, doctors at Family Health Associates, just as importantly, focus on preventive medicine, conducting thorough annual physicals and routine screenings to ensure the ongoing health of our patients.
The medical staff at Family Health Associates is committed to the long-term health and well-being of our neighbors. The medical practice, comprised of primary care physicians and specialists, is centrally located on 21st Street, off Broadway, in Astoria, Queens.
Convenient office hours include evenings and Saturdays.
Medical specialties and subspecialties include the following:
- Primary Care/Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics (babies, children, adolescents/teens)
- Cardiology (heart)
- Endocrinology (metabolic disease and diabetes)
- ENT (ear, nose, and throat)
- Gastroenterology (stomach and digestive system)
- Nephrology (kidneys)
- Neurology (nervous system, including brain)
- Obstetrics-Gynecology (women's health) ~free pregnancy testing available~
- Oncology (cancer)
- Ophthalmology (eye care)
- Orthopaedics (bones, back, joints)
- Physiatry (rehabilitation medicine)
- Podiatry (feet)
- Pulmonology (lungs)